ↂↂↂↂↂↂ Hot Sale! Up to 50% OFF GET IT NOW! ↂↂↂↂↂↂ
••• Video tutorials are available on our home page. •••
Photomat gives you the ability to Resize, Rename, Crop, Rotate and Watermark hundreds or thousands of your photos with a single Drag-and-Drop using presets.
Mostly when you want to email your friends pictures, post images on your website, or upload them to your other devices, you recognize that the images are too big. You need to reduce them, but resizing and renaming images takes too long. Why spend valuable time altering each image by hand?
Use Photomat to resize, rename, crop, rotate and watermark hundreds or thousands of photos with a single Drag-and-Drop using presets.
• Batch processing
• Drag & drop support
• Photo process order by name, date created, date modified, ascending or descending
• Usage of pre defined setting (preset)
• Creating of your own presets
• Resizing photos with many options
• Renaming photos while resizing
• Real preview of file names
• Cropping photos
• Rotating and flipping photos while resizing
• Watermarking photos with centered multi line text
• Usage of tags in text watermark
• Watermarking photos with logo
• Coloring logo for Watermarking
• Conditions allow to process only certain photos of a folder
• Folder structure mode allow to build the original folder structure of images
• Preserving the meta data
• Clutter-free user interface
Photomat is an application that resizes your JPEG, TIFF, PNG or PSD images and saves them as JPEG.
You can easily resize, rename, crop, rotate and watermark your images from your digital camera or scanner to use them on the web or to upload them to your other devices.
Your HDR pictures can easily be scaled down for using them for emails, web or ...
Why navigate through all the folders on your hard disk?
Photomat supports Drag-and-Drop. Drop as many photo files as you want or a folder that contains hundreds or thousands of photos to the main window to resize the photos.
When you drop images on the Photomat application icon, Photomat will start up and will immediately begin the job. It can quit automatically after the job is finished.
In order to have different settings for different jobs, you can save a preset (pre-defined setting) for each job. So you have a quick menu handy which allows you to change quickly your setting.
You can use the powerful renaming engine to rename your images while resizing them. You no longer need to rename each image by hand.
Photomat offers several possibilities to resize your pictures.
The Crop function sets your images more into the foreground.
Rotate and flip images while resizing.
Setting up Image Watermark and Text Watermark will ensure the security of your images.
••• Watch a video tutorial at our home page. •••
System requirement: Mac OS X 10.6.x. or later .